Monday, June 12, 2023

Synergetics Slide Show (School of Tomorrow)


My YouTube channel contains quite a few examples of me presenting this slide deck. 

This latest version dives into more technical detail on many of the slides. 

My treatment this time may have been influenced by a changing sense of my audience. Since connecting with the Math 4 Wisdom (M4W) community, headed up by Andrius Kulikauskas, I've senses my audience having higher bandwidth -- as in "intake capacity" -- regarding the mathematics of what we're doing. 

I was also inspired by some recent work on the S-module, in turn inspired by David Koski and Casey House.

I'm continuing to see Synergetics as more a philosophical work in mathematical foundations, but with a built-in critique of "foundations" as a metaphor, given our conceptual space is more gravity-neutral than we experience as tiny guys on Planet Earth. 

We're more apt to see our system as a planet in and of itself i.e. infrastructure of a spherical nature cohered by gravity, and capable of functioning as a transceiver i.e. as both a tuned in recipient and a caster-emitter of intelligence and information.