Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another Creature

:: another Koski original
using vZome by Vorthmann ::

I'm at Rams Head (McMenamins), feeling fortunate to be getting some of the latest and greatest.

I'm at bat for Silicon Forest today, making a case for keeping students in the 21st century, not allowing as much backsliding. Mostly I'm working with math teachers, as they're the furthest behind, the most in need of remedial attention.

Fortunately, the new curriculum is as colorful and entertaining as it is effective in getting the concepts across. We're not shy about saying our stuff is the right stuff.

Twas my privilege to provide computer services to Common Man Studios yesterday, the outfit behind Jimmy Lott. Given I'm marketing Portland as "the Nashville of Open Source", it makes sense that I'd be criss-crossing the music, not-music boundary, obscuring the difference in some ways.

Kirby Urner
4Dsolutions.net


Excerpting from PolyList:

There is a total of 6 different rhombs that make up the 132 sided shape; 12+12+12+24+24+48=132.

There will be a total of 220 hexhedra that make up the form which I will follow up on.

I do want to apologize for the ugliness of this beast, and hope to put it back in its pen as soon as possible.

David Koski
Minneapolis MN